Sauce for Hot and Sour Fish 278g
Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Hot and Sour Fish with Pickled Leaf Mustard contains Sauce for Hot and Sour Fish, Pickled Leaf Mustard and Dried Chilli. Simply add fish fillets and your favourite ingredients and you can make authentic hot and sour fish at home easily! It can also be used for cooking other hot and sour dishes.
Sauce for Hot and Sour Fish - made with salted green chilli peppers; the golden yellow soup is tangy, spicy, refreshing and not choking.
Pickled Leaf Mustard - made with quality leaf mustard ; tastes sour and delicious which enhances the level of hotness and sourness!
Dried Chilli - full of spicy flavour; can be added according to personal preference for spiciness.
Hot and Sour Fish with Pickled Leaf Mustard
- 1 pouch Lee Kum Kee Sauce for Hot and Sour Fish with Pickled Leaf Mustard
- 300g Fish fillet
- 1L Boiling water
- Bean sprouts, tofu puffs (optional)
- 1 tsp Salt
- A pinch of Lee Kum Kee White Peppercorn Powder
- 1 tbsp Potato starch
- 1.5 tbsp Oil
- Add salt, white peppercorn powder, potato starch and oil to the fish fillets and mix well.
- Pour Sauce for Hot and Sour Fish into a pot and add 1L boiling water. Bring it to boil.
- Add Pickled Leaf Mustard and Dried Chilli according to personal preference for spiciness. Simmer for 2 minutes.
(*bean sprouts, tofu puffs and other ingredients can also be added at the same time)
- Add the marinated fish fillets to the pot and cook for about 1 minute. Enjoy!